There are many reasons to choose steel siding, not the least of which is that it offers an unmatched durability. It’s virtually maintenance-free and — of course — great to look at! Offering superior protection for decades, quality steel siding will not crack, warp, blister, chip, peel, flake, or fade and has the backing of a strong warranty. Your home may be a great candidate for steel siding in Rochester, MN which will provide you with a quality finish for years to come! Contact Ryan Windows & Siding, your #1 siding contractor in Rochester, MN for a free in-home estimate.
Here are some benefits of steel siding to consider:
- Tighter seams at the joints for a finished look, as well as water and insect resistance.
- Fade resistance, ideal for Minnesota’s ever-changing environment. Guaranteed not to rust, crack, blister, chip peel, flake or fade.
- Ease of maintenance. All you need to clean it is water.
- 100% recyclable, which makes steel siding sustainable and safe for the environment.
- Potential to last the lifetime of your home.
- Warp resistance. Did you know steel siding is four times more resistant to thermal expansion, warping and buckling than vinyl? It’s true.
- Timeless beauty. You get all the aesthetics of cedar boards yet with the added strength and endurance of steel.
- Element resistant, with the ability to withstand nearly anything that Mother Nature can throw at it.
Trusted manufacturers like Klauer have been making steel siding for decades. We know and trust the following brands because we know they can last the test of time. You will be happy to know the top window company in Rochester, Red Wing and all of Southeastern Minnesota installs steel siding from only the top manufacturers in the industry: